Thursday, September 15, 2011

Nitro Dice

I finally received my copy of Nitro Dice last weekend and got to play a few games with 3 of my friends. It took us a while to get the rules down and get the motion of the game going correctly; but I was quite pleased with my purchase. I have been anticipating this game because:
1. I am a fellow BGDF'er and like to support other members and there works. (Kudos to you DRALIUS for getting your game published!)
2. the look of the game is well done and when I saw the physical packaging I was impressed (this is my first minion-games, game)
3. I like the d10 mechanic! I think it was clever to represent the players and there current speed on a d10.
The game is pretty fun and plays fast; my only nit-pick is that I wished there were extra hazards (on seperate tokens) so you could throw them right in front of another player who is too far ahead and slow them down. But that's just my 2 ¢ents to an already great game :-)

No comments: