Tuesday, January 24, 2012

SQUIDS - Unlocking Kapono!


If you've picked up this amazing app on your iphone or ipad and are having trouble finding Kapono, look no further! I was racking my brain trying to find info on the internet on how to unlock him because I apparently overlooked him too as I finished this amazing game :-D


Kaponon can be found on mission 8


I have heard that Kapono peeks out from this house. I never saw it, so I just knocked on the door squid style...by hitting it with Steev's head :-P


You will soon after recruit Kapono who is a scout with low attack, but he makes up for it by traveling long distances. Kapono has more rush attacks than steev; 8 in total when he is fully loaded (all hats and 11 levels). He is great for accomplishing the "Pole Position" achievment as he can easily finish mission 11 in 1 turn.

I recommend this game to anyone who has an ipad or iphone. I would give it more than 5 stars on the app store if I could :-)
Its a great game by The Game Bakers that goes for $1.99. There is also a great and addicting soundtrack that is available from bandcamp that lets you pick the price you want to pay, that I also highly recommend . Purchasing this soundtrack helps support The Game Bakers in funding Squids 2.

1 comment: