Sunday, November 10, 2013

MELTDOWN by BulkyPix

I purchased this game Thursday night and I haven't been able to put it down! This game is an easy 5 stars as it has great 4 player co-op and tons of skills to earn and several weapon to upgrade.

Our hero, "ZED" has arrived on a planet where the A.I. has malfunctioned and it's up to him to grind through 30 floors destroying several different robots, tanks, and flyers with his large arsenal of weapons.

One of my favorite mechanics of the game is the melee weapon (can be upgraded too) that is excellent for striking a cornered enemy or an enemy that has been knocked off it's feet.

The game has a few bugs in it, that the Devs are aware of that will be addressed in a future update; but that didn't keep me from grinding through the game nonstop! 

This game costs a mere $1.99 on the App Store and I recommend everyone buy it!

Below is a screen shot of a boss that will be coming soon and I can't wait to take it on :-)



No comments: